Let’s not beat around the bush. Everyone loves a challenge, yet most of us haven’t experienced a real challenge. A challenge that almost goes against everything the Australian drinking culture has taught us.
For example, a challenge where alcohol becomes seen as a choice rather than an expectation.
Whether it’s challenging yourself to go all-out sober or changing your relationship with alcohol and wanting to drink less, you’re in the right spot.
This challenge isn’t about looking at alcohol in a negative way. It’s looking at a healthier relationship with alcohol in a positive way. And when we understand this, it’s not such a ‘big deal’ to take a break from the grog.
Are any of these ringing true for you?
- Out partying every weekend until dawn?
- Drinking at home most nights?
- Unable to stop drinking after one or two?
Or maybe it’s the areas alcohol is impacting in your life:
- Causing drama in your relationships
- Stress & anxiety
- Bleeding the bank account
- Hangover after hangover Saturday, Sunday & Monday
What would you enter the 90-Day-Sobriety Challenge for?
- Save up for that amazing holiday?
- Money towards a home deposit?
- Start your own business?
- Feel healthy, happy & motivated 7 days of the week?
- Prove to yourself that alcohol is a choice and not a need?
- Connect with other people who live a life without consistent alcohol abuse?
How does the Challenge work?
The challenge is an ongoing program which consists of new members starting out, members that have completed multiple challenges and members that are continually learning to change their relationship with alcohol.
- Your online membership area to learn exactly how to overcome alcohol
- Access to your private Facebook group for weekly support, accountability & connection to others already succeeding
- Group mentoring & support with Tom Cartwright to overcome daily or weekly challenges
What others are saying...
Register your membership today and we’ll throw in our Sobriety Mastermind Resources, absolutely free. These resources are valued at over $1200 alone.
Bonus Value – What you will receive!
- Access to our Sobriety Mastermind video program. Designed to master the art of overcoming addictive behaviours.
- Invitations to a monthly live one-hour webinar with Tom Cartwright & the other Mastermind Members